Balance your water to prevent problems
Keeping the right balance in your swimming pool water is important. Balancers control scale, prevent metallic stains,
adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances.
How important is pH really?
Having the correct pH in your pool is crucial to your swimmers’ comfort and also protects your pool equipment and surfaces from corrosion, staining and etching. The ideal pH range is 7.4-7.6. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
Increase your total alkalinity, pH or calcium hardness
Balance PAK® 100
- For raising total alkalinity
- Prevents pH change
- Prevents corrosion and vinyl liner wrinkling due to improper pH
- Dissolves quickly when added directly to water
Balance PAK® 200
- For raising pH level
- Protects pool equipment from corrosion, plaster etching and wrinkling of liners due to improper pH
- Prevents eye irritation due to low pH
Balance PAK® 300
- For raising calcium hardness levels
- Dissolves quickly
- Protects pool equipment from corrosion, plaster etching and wrinkling of liners
Reduce your pH and total alkalinity
Lo ’N Slo®
- For lowering pH and total alkalinity
- Quick-dissolving and easy-to-measure
- Safer to store, transport and handle than liquid muriatic acid
Protect your chlorine from sunlight so you use less
- Prevents free chlorine residual loss due to sunlight
- Reduces maintenance costs and chlorinating product consumption
- Skimmer use for outdoor, chlorinated pools only
Prevent metal staining and scale build-up
Pool Magnet® Plus
- Prevents and removes stains from iron, copper and manganese
- Eliminates discolored water from metals
- Easy to apply, highly concentrated formula
- Use in conjunction with Sparkle Up® to remove metals from the water
- Protects pool equipment from scale
build-up and metal stains
- Prevents and removes metal stains and scale on pool surfaces
- Prevents cloudy water due to high calcium level
- For chlorine- or bromine-treated pools
Don’t know if your water is properly balanced?
Take a water sample to the BioGuard Water Care Experts at Advanced Spa And Pool for a FREE ALEX water analysis; we’ll get you on track!