Our Annual Season Supply Sale is Here!
Get all the Sanitizer, Shock, and Algaecide you need for this summer at a Substantial Discount. Only for a limited time!!!
Give us a call and ask for personalized pricing and what is included in your package. You can have all of the maintenance chemicals for this season calculated according to your pool volume by BioGuard Certified Water Care Experts. Don’t forget, the Season Supply Discount is not limited to your weekly maintenance chemicals, but you can add ANY other chemicals and reap the benefits of the best sale we run all year! What a stress-free way to start your summer!
This year we will still be offering free delivery, or a Free Gift to any customer who picks up their season supply from our convenient Hudson, NH location.
*Ask us how to become a Preferred Member and continue saving big on…
Pool Toys and Chemicals
Accessories for Grills and the Big Green Egg
And More… All Season Long!!!
I do all the pool service scheduling, and I noticed this year that everyone was opening their pools 2 weeks to a month later than normal (which caused the road block in our calendar for Pool Openings and Service by the way; we are doing our best to catch up and apologize for long waiting times.) The summer started about a month late, which means the swimming season started a month late! Since we New Englanders are well aware that the winter NEVER starts a month late, that means that our precious swimming season has been cut short.
It doesn’t have to be that way!
Check Out AquaCal Heat Pumps– the most energy efficient way to keep your pool warm until you’re done swimming!
Whether you have an Above Ground or an In Ground Pool, there’s an AquaCal Heat Pump for you!
For Above Grounds And In Grounds:
The TropiCal is an economy heat pump designed to fit any budget. It is perfect for above-ground pools and small in-ground pools.
• Optimum heat output in a small footprint • Large surface and corrosion resistant evaporator • Vinyl coated fan grill • Microprocessor controlled automatic defrost allows operation down to the mid to lower 40s • High performance titanium heat exchanger
For In Grounds Only:
Allow us to introduce you to HeatWave SuperQuiet, our TOP selling and most sought after model. Pure Titanium Heat Exchanger at its core – the HeatWave SuperQuiet Series offers you optimum return on your money. At 55 dB, AquaCal’s HeatWave SuperQuiet heat pumps are virtually silent from 10ft. away!
All of our HeatWave SuperQuiet Heat Pumps are fully tested and certified by AHRI. Making the right choice just got a whole lot easier.
Are you looking for a new pump? Something hopefully more energy efficient and preferably with programmable settings?
You’re in luck! We carry the Pentair Intellipro Variable Speed Pump. The only pool pump that has been called-
“THE PUMP THAT LAUNCHED AN ENERGY SAVINGS REVOLUTION.”
When Pentair originally unveiled IntelliPro® variable speed technology, it quickly earned rave reviews from pool professionals, public utilities and pool owners alike. And no wonder, given its unprecedented combination of energy efficiency, long-term dependability and whisper-quiet operation.
Now comes the latest member of the IntelliPro family, the IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump. It further refines the field proven advancements that have led Pentair’s pumps to outsell all other variable speed brands combined.
For cost savings, quiet relaxation and long service life, the IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump is the single most valuable investment you can make in your pool.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Cost savings that average up to $1,500 annually
- 90% energy savings compared to previous-technology pumps.
- Near-silent operation-as low as 45 decibels.
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer deliver optimum speed and run times, for highest efficiency and lowest operating cost.
- Hyper-efficient permanent magnet motor – the same technology found in hybrid automobiles.
- Motor speed adjusts to match your pool’s requirements in real time.
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled) motor runs cooler, quieter and lasts longer.
- Built-in diagnostics safeguard the pump for greater durability.
- More total energy savings than any other pool pump family ever.
- Integrated keypad-no need to purchase separately at additional cost.
- Over 5 years of proven in-field reliability.
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a breeze.
- Complete compatibility with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool Control Systems or other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets, water features and more, from virtually any location. 1
1 To integrate IntelliPro with other manufacturers’ controllers, an IntelliComm®or IntelliComm® II control must be purchased separately and installed properly. See owner’s manual for details. IntelliPro® functions can be controlled remotely through your PC, iPad®, iPod touch® or iPhone® with the addition of a Screen Logic ® PC interface kit and free ScreenLogic® software.
Wouldn’t you rather swim in money than lose it to an old pump?
It’s 2014, and very soon we will be starting our annual BioGuard Season Supply Sale! We’ve been running this sale for over a decade now, and we’ve made hundreds of our loyal customers happy year after year with the substantial discounts we offer pre-season. Many customers were concerned with picking up a large bulk of chemicals and bringing them home, so now we will deliver the chemicals to your house and unload them for you FREE of charge! Give us a call and ask for personalized pricing and what is included in your package. You can have all your season maintenance chemicals calculated by your pool volume by the professionals, delivered to your house, and reap the benefits of the best sale we run all year! What a stress-free way to start your summer!
Many people ask “What is the best time of year to Install an In Ground Pool?” Right NOW!!! I always say. There are many reasons to install that new backyard oasis at any given point, but truly the Fall has a few significant benefits.
- The ground is generally dryer and more solid. This helps for a couple of reasons:
- The area from the street to the pool site will generally have less damage than in the wet and muddy spring. Many times the grass doesn’t get torn up at all sometimes just matted down a bit. I usually joke with the customer “we can’t complete the project by helicopter!” I believe in setting a VERY realistic expectation of what the site will look like during AND after the project. There are excavators, skid steers, dump trucks, cement trucks, and even a small dozer going across the lawn. We are absolutely diligent in leaving the property minimally disrupted but logistics dictate some damage will be unavoidable and the fall minimizes the chances.
- You can spread out the project (AND the costs) without losing the use of your yard in the busy summer months. You can install the pool (We supply a temporary fence) get the pool filled, and have the electrical done in the fall. The earth settles naturally over the winter and complete your project (Deck, Fence, and Landscaping) early in the spring.
- The total project all at once is a daunting task. If you do it Fall and Spring it can relieve some of the stress of the rush to complete so the children can use their pool. Schedules many times get delayed in the spring. The past 5 years we have experienced very rainy May and June months. There is nothing that can be done to speed up the project when it rains 2-3 days per week and the crews get backed up. You wouldn’t want to rush a beautiful backyard project and risk for example the concrete finish to be degraded by pouring on a day with a strong threat of rain. The fall historically has far fewer days of rain, and the crews aren’t scheduled as tightly.
- Cost Savings- Historically the costs increase year to year. Fuel as we all know keeps going up, raw costs of steel and concrete rise and especially lately insurance keeps increasing. If the Swimming Pool is installed in the fall all the costs associated are realized in that year. Also by Locking in the Fence and Deck you experience the benefit of an earlier start date and in many instances you can lock in the fall price.
- The Memorial Day Party! By starting early and careful planning (Of course ASAP will guide you through this) you can show off your backyard masterpiece at your family cookout and be the envy of all your friends and family. Be sure to tell them all that Advanced Spa And Pool walked you through the entire process!!!