Are you looking for a new pump? Something hopefully more energy efficient and preferably with programmable settings?
You’re in luck! We carry the Pentair Intellipro Variable Speed Pump. The only pool pump that has been called-
“THE PUMP THAT LAUNCHED AN ENERGY SAVINGS REVOLUTION.”
When Pentair originally unveiled IntelliPro® variable speed technology, it quickly earned rave reviews from pool professionals, public utilities and pool owners alike. And no wonder, given its unprecedented combination of energy efficiency, long-term dependability and whisper-quiet operation.
Now comes the latest member of the IntelliPro family, the IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump. It further refines the field proven advancements that have led Pentair’s pumps to outsell all other variable speed brands combined.
For cost savings, quiet relaxation and long service life, the IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump is the single most valuable investment you can make in your pool.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Cost savings that average up to $1,500 annually
- 90% energy savings compared to previous-technology pumps.
- Near-silent operation-as low as 45 decibels.
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer deliver optimum speed and run times, for highest efficiency and lowest operating cost.
- Hyper-efficient permanent magnet motor – the same technology found in hybrid automobiles.
- Motor speed adjusts to match your pool’s requirements in real time.
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled) motor runs cooler, quieter and lasts longer.
- Built-in diagnostics safeguard the pump for greater durability.
- More total energy savings than any other pool pump family ever.
- Integrated keypad-no need to purchase separately at additional cost.
- Over 5 years of proven in-field reliability.
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a breeze.
- Complete compatibility with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool Control Systems or other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets, water features and more, from virtually any location. 1
1 To integrate IntelliPro with other manufacturers’ controllers, an IntelliComm®or IntelliComm® II control must be purchased separately and installed properly. See owner’s manual for details. IntelliPro® functions can be controlled remotely through your PC, iPad®, iPod touch® or iPhone® with the addition of a Screen Logic ® PC interface kit and free ScreenLogic® software.
Wouldn’t you rather swim in money than lose it to an old pump?