Make your Pool Closing Complete with…
Pool Closing Complete!
When you close down your pool for the winter it is imperative to make sure that the water is as close to perfectly balanced as possible. If the water is not balanced, even though no one is swimming in the pool it can still do damage to the pool surface by causing scaling, staining, etching of gunite and wrinkles in your liner. Be sure to bring in a water sample for a free analysis a few days before your closing.
When you use BioGuard’s Arctic Blue Winter Kit and Pool Closing Complete, you’re giving your pool added protection against algae blooms, chlorine demand, scaling and staining throughout the winter. When the water is colder, it is more scale forming so it is important so have the back up that Pool Closing Complete gives as a powerful stain and scale control and enzyme cleaner.
If you’re not able to make it into the store and you have a pool closing scheduled with us, you can simply call Kelley at the store and ask her to add Pool Closing Complete to your closing and our service guys will add it to the pool for you!
You should also clean your filter media in the fall so you don’t need to worry about it in the spring. Use BioGuard’s Strip Kwik and Kleen it to get all the metals, algae, and grime out of your filter from the summer.
- Removes grease and oil from filter by acting as a shampoo
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Works on all filter types
- Removes metal, dirt and scale from filter
- Cleans sand, DE and cartridge filters
- Spray or soak application
And just a note for spring…
Use Pool Opening Complete to make your spring opening easier!
- Turns water amazingly clear
- Removes winter filth
- Cleans pool water
- Works in all pool types (in-ground, above ground, saltwater)
Time to open your pool! Finally!
We know that it’s been a long winter, and if you are unsure of the best pool opening techniques to keep your pool crystal clear all summer, it’s okay. We’ve got your back!
Opening your pool can be really simple with some tips from Advanced Spa And Pool!
- Remove the cover. If you have a solid cover start draining the water off the cover as soon as the ice melts. Then a week or so before the big day scoop and leaves and debris off, and pump the rest of the water off the cover. Let nature dry the cover off and when you remove the cover it will slide off with the greatest of ease!
- Fill the pool to ½ way up the skimmer faceplate
- Remove all winter plugs and expansion devices from the inlets and outlets
- Install return eyes, flapper doors (weirs) and baskets
- Tighten all unions and install drain plugs on the filtration system
- Prime the pump and FIRE IT UP! Look for any leaks and address if necessary.
- Install any remaining accessories to the pool
- Apply the recommended dose of shock and algaecide as well as chlorine sticks to the skimmer and circulate for 2-3 days. Backwash/clean the filter.
*9. Bring a sample of pool water to Advanced Spa And Pool and “Balance” your pool water
- Once the pool is clear vacuum any bottom debris, brush the walls, and backwash/clean the filter again
*You are now ready to continue on your “once a week” (3) step system to maintain crystal clear, safe, sanitary, and most importantly comfortable swimming pool water.
For optimum results add a maintenance dose of Bioguard Pool Complete to remove contaminates, phosphates, and to maintain sparkling clear pool water.
Now jump in!
Add Optimizer Plus to your pool after you open for a stress free, algae free summer- GUARANTEED!
Patented technology makes Optimizer Plus® a valuable addition to any of the BioGuard Bromine, Chlorine or Biguanide programs:
- Helps suppress algae growth when used per label directions
- Improves water clarity
- Creates soft and soothing water
Ask any of us at Advanced Spa And Pool about how we can GUARANTEE you an algae free summer, give you silky soft water and save you money on chemicals!
Our Annual Season Supply Sale is Here!
Get all the Sanitizer, Shock, and Algaecide you need for this summer at a Substantial Discount. Only for a limited time!!!
Give us a call and ask for personalized pricing and what is included in your package. You can have all of the maintenance chemicals for this season calculated according to your pool volume by BioGuard Certified Water Care Experts. Don’t forget, the Season Supply Discount is not limited to your weekly maintenance chemicals, but you can add ANY other chemicals and reap the benefits of the best sale we run all year! What a stress-free way to start your summer!
This year we will still be offering free delivery, or a Free Gift to any customer who picks up their season supply from our convenient Hudson, NH location.
*Ask us how to become a Preferred Member and continue saving big on…
Pool Toys and Chemicals
Accessories for Grills and the Big Green Egg
And More… All Season Long!!!