Not sure which program is best for you? Here is a guide to go by when choosing the most effective BioGuard Chemicals for your pool.
From start to finish, the Once-A-Week 3-Step program takes just minutes of your time, only once-a-week! That’s minutes, instead of hours, to keep your pool water crystal clear and brilliant.
- Above-ground and in-ground pools
- Pump circulation 10 to 24 hours per day*
- Proper water flow through skimmers, with adequate skimmer basket area
- Any surface type
- Pools that use skimmer chlorination
We think pool care should be easy and with our 3-Step program it is just that. Keep your pool sparkling clear by following three easy steps.
- Consistently heavy pool usage
- Pools of any size or surface type
- Pools that use chlorinators or skimmers with proper water flow
- Pump circulation 10 to 24 hours per day
Saltwater pools are favored for their simple and gentler approach to pool care, but they do have some unique needs
when compared to traditional chlorine pools. These are products you need to properly maintain your saltwater pool.
BioGuard’s exclusive line for Salt Water pools and Mineral Springs pools
The Mineral Springs program utilizes easy-to-apply minerals and a chlorine generator to produce a chlorine sanitizer. It takes only five minutes a week to maintain – in fact, once you’ve begun the system, you only have to add the Renewal® product once a week. That’s it!
- Pools of any size or surface
- Pools equipped with any chlorine generator
- Frequent travelers or vacation-takers.
- Those looking for the luxuries of a mineral pool
It’s as easy as A-B-C!
BioGuard uses an easy three-step system to provide soft, clear, chlorine-free water. These non-chlorine products make water feel soft to the skin, eyes and hair.
- Not more than 25,000 gallons
- Excellent circulation, using a sand filter
- Pump operates at least 12 hours per day
- Pool has a bottom drain
- In-ground or above-ground
- Any surface type, but especially great for all vinyl-lined pools