Are you running dangerously low on chlorine or needing your water tested, but just can’t make it in to our store?
No worries! Let us come to you for free! With a minimum $50 purchase we will deliver anything in the store to your home at no charge (within 30 miles of our store) and we’ll get it there within 48 hours!
If you don’t need $50.00 in products ASAP will still deliver to you (*for a nominal service fee)
Simply fill out a delivery request form and your products will be on their way A.S.A.P.! Can’t get easier than that!
Click Here For Details & Request Form→
Call the store to speak to someone about Mobile Water Testing! The same terms apply.
I do all the pool service scheduling, and I noticed this year that everyone was opening their pools 2 weeks to a month later than normal (which caused the road block in our calendar for Pool Openings and Service by the way; we are doing our best to catch up and apologize for long waiting times.) The summer started about a month late, which means the swimming season started a month late! Since we New Englanders are well aware that the winter NEVER starts a month late, that means that our precious swimming season has been cut short.
It doesn’t have to be that way!
Check Out AquaCal Heat Pumps– the most energy efficient way to keep your pool warm until you’re done swimming!
Whether you have an Above Ground or an In Ground Pool, there’s an AquaCal Heat Pump for you!
For Above Grounds And In Grounds:
The TropiCal is an economy heat pump designed to fit any budget. It is perfect for above-ground pools and small in-ground pools.
• Optimum heat output in a small footprint • Large surface and corrosion resistant evaporator • Vinyl coated fan grill • Microprocessor controlled automatic defrost allows operation down to the mid to lower 40s • High performance titanium heat exchanger
For In Grounds Only:
Allow us to introduce you to HeatWave SuperQuiet, our TOP selling and most sought after model. Pure Titanium Heat Exchanger at its core – the HeatWave SuperQuiet Series offers you optimum return on your money. At 55 dB, AquaCal’s HeatWave SuperQuiet heat pumps are virtually silent from 10ft. away!
All of our HeatWave SuperQuiet Heat Pumps are fully tested and certified by AHRI. Making the right choice just got a whole lot easier.
Are you looking for a new pump? Something hopefully more energy efficient and preferably with programmable settings?
You’re in luck! We carry the Pentair Intellipro Variable Speed Pump. The only pool pump that has been called-
“THE PUMP THAT LAUNCHED AN ENERGY SAVINGS REVOLUTION.”
When Pentair originally unveiled IntelliPro® variable speed technology, it quickly earned rave reviews from pool professionals, public utilities and pool owners alike. And no wonder, given its unprecedented combination of energy efficiency, long-term dependability and whisper-quiet operation.
Now comes the latest member of the IntelliPro family, the IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump. It further refines the field proven advancements that have led Pentair’s pumps to outsell all other variable speed brands combined.
For cost savings, quiet relaxation and long service life, the IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump is the single most valuable investment you can make in your pool.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Cost savings that average up to $1,500 annually
- 90% energy savings compared to previous-technology pumps.
- Near-silent operation-as low as 45 decibels.
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer deliver optimum speed and run times, for highest efficiency and lowest operating cost.
- Hyper-efficient permanent magnet motor – the same technology found in hybrid automobiles.
- Motor speed adjusts to match your pool’s requirements in real time.
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled) motor runs cooler, quieter and lasts longer.
- Built-in diagnostics safeguard the pump for greater durability.
- More total energy savings than any other pool pump family ever.
- Integrated keypad-no need to purchase separately at additional cost.
- Over 5 years of proven in-field reliability.
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a breeze.
- Complete compatibility with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool Control Systems or other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets, water features and more, from virtually any location. 1
1 To integrate IntelliPro with other manufacturers’ controllers, an IntelliComm®or IntelliComm® II control must be purchased separately and installed properly. See owner’s manual for details. IntelliPro® functions can be controlled remotely through your PC, iPad®, iPod touch® or iPhone® with the addition of a Screen Logic ® PC interface kit and free ScreenLogic® software.
Wouldn’t you rather swim in money than lose it to an old pump?
It sure can!
The sand may not necessarily be the main culprit, but sand older than 1 year (for baquacil/biguanide pools) or older than 3 years (for chlorine/salt/bromine pools) will not filter out all those pesky contaminants making your pool look hazy as well as it once did. Whether ASAP changes your sand or you do it yourself, you’ll need to know how much sand your filter takes. You don’t want to add too little or too much, or the filter will not work as effectively. Check the big label on your sand filter.
When you have figured out how many pounds of sand your filter takes, you’ll need to figure out which kind of sand you’d like for your filter.
There is the more common Silica Pool Sand (white sand)…
Or the newer ZeoSand.
What is the difference?
ZeoSand is made of 100% natural zeolites (minerals found in volcanic rock). The zeolite particles have a 3 dimensional honeycomb structure which gives a cubic foot of ZeoSand about 100 times the surface area as a cubic foot of sand, allowing smaller particles to be trapped. Because of its lower density and the way that zeolites lay against each other, you’ll use about half as much ZeoSand by weight than regular filter sand.
Make sure you backwash immediately after changing the sand and before running your filter, AND STAY AWAY FROM BROWN FILTER SAND!!!
*If your pool is still cloudy after you’ve changed your sand, bring the Water Care Experts at ASAP a water sample. We’ll let you know if it needs more than time and filtration. Make sure you give your pool the extra lovin’ it needs while it’s feeling gloomy!
Does Your Pool Look Like This?
If you’re like many others who have just opened their pool and merely looking at your pool overwhelms you, bring it to the experts at ASAP and we’ll fix it for you!
We offer FREE water tests all year long and have BioGuard Certified Water Care Experts in the store at all times. Let us test your water- Don’t let your pool test your patience!