A Biguanide Program By BioGuard®
BioGuard’s SoftSwim Program is Ideal for:
You don’t have to be an exact match with these descriptions to be a good candidate for BioGuard’s Biguanide program. It’s best to talk with your BioGuard® Dealer. They’ll direct you to the best program for you and your pool.
It’s as easy as A–B–C!
Step A: Prevent algae growth
Step B: Sanitize to kill bacteria
Step C: Oxidize and clarify for sparkling clear water
Using an effective algicide is an important first step in your pool care regimen for inhibiting and controlling the growth of algae.
- Add it to your pool every week to keep algae in check.
- Withstands evaporation from direct sunlight
- Works harder in high temperatures
- Supports the effectiveness of other SoftSwim products when used on a regular basis.
This is a step you don’t want to miss when keeping your pool primed for good times in the sun.
Stops the spread of waterborne illness by effectively killing & controlling bacteria
Contains biguanide—the key ingredient that makes this program so different than chlorine-based sanitizers
Gentle on eyes, skin & hair
Use SoftSwim C on a monthly basis to maintain clarity. Our powerful clarifier and oxidizer helps you keep the sparkle in your water longer by removing contaminants that can cause cloudiness.
- Formulated to last 30% longer in the water (a real money-saver),
- Clears your pool water by eliminating body oils, perspiration and other undesirable contaminants that can affect clarity and sparkle
- Built-in stabilizer ensures that SoftSwim C’s dual action chemicals won’t burn off easily in hot weather
Have you ever seen this in your pool?
Use BioGuard SoftSwim Assist Tablets to get rid of pink slime and white water mold easily.
Optimize This Program!
Patented technology makes Optimizer Plus® a valuable addition to any of the BioGuard brominating, chlorinating or biguanide programs:
- Improves water clarity
- Creates soft and soothing water