If you opened your pool this year and just can’t seem to get it clear… then BioGuard’s Pool Tonic is right for you!
Pool Tonic clarifies by removing up to 1,000 ppb (parts per billion) of
phosphates per 20,000 gallons, and at least 10 other contaminants from the water. This is the strongest clarifier yet!
Don’t wait for it to get warmer. Clear your pool up ASAP with BioGuard pool chemicals, and drop by our store with a water sample for a FREE water analysis by the Water Care Experts!
Saltwater pools are favored for their simpler and gentler approach to pool care, but they do have some unique needs when compared to traditional chlorine pools. BioGuard offers two unique pool care programs that enhance the saltwater experience.
Learn more about BioGuard’s Mineral Springs and SaltScapes lines.
Look to a certified salt pool expert
A Certified Salt Pool Expert has been trained to understand exactly what is needed to keep a salt pool performing at peak condition. They also understand why you chose a salt pool in the first place and will work hard to maintain your satisfaction with that choice.
Advanced Spa And Pool is Your Local Saltwater Pool Care Expert
ASAP offers FREE computerized analysis of your saltwater pool and the entire SaltScapes or Mineral Springs product lines to keep it crystal clear and sparkling blue.
Time to open your pool! Finally!
We know that it’s been a long winter, and if you are unsure of the best pool opening techniques to keep your pool crystal clear all summer, it’s okay. We’ve got your back!
Opening your pool can be really simple with some tips from Advanced Spa And Pool!
- Remove the cover. If you have a solid cover start draining the water off the cover as soon as the ice melts. Then a week or so before the big day scoop and leaves and debris off, and pump the rest of the water off the cover. Let nature dry the cover off and when you remove the cover it will slide off with the greatest of ease!
- Fill the pool to ½ way up the skimmer faceplate
- Remove all winter plugs and expansion devices from the inlets and outlets
- Install return eyes, flapper doors (weirs) and baskets
- Tighten all unions and install drain plugs on the filtration system
- Prime the pump and FIRE IT UP! Look for any leaks and address if necessary.
- Install any remaining accessories to the pool
- Apply the recommended dose of shock and algaecide as well as chlorine sticks to the skimmer and circulate for 2-3 days. Backwash/clean the filter.
*9. Bring a sample of pool water to Advanced Spa And Pool and “Balance” your pool water
- Once the pool is clear vacuum any bottom debris, brush the walls, and backwash/clean the filter again
*You are now ready to continue on your “once a week” (3) step system to maintain crystal clear, safe, sanitary, and most importantly comfortable swimming pool water.
For optimum results add a maintenance dose of Bioguard Pool Complete to remove contaminates, phosphates, and to maintain sparkling clear pool water.
Now jump in!
Add Optimizer Plus to your pool after you open for a stress free, algae free summer- GUARANTEED!
Patented technology makes Optimizer Plus® a valuable addition to any of the BioGuard Bromine, Chlorine or Biguanide programs:
- Helps suppress algae growth when used per label directions
- Improves water clarity
- Creates soft and soothing water
Ask any of us at Advanced Spa And Pool about how we can GUARANTEE you an algae free summer, give you silky soft water and save you money on chemicals!